About Interactive eLearning
We are pleased to offer the following courses in the Biodex eLearning Center:
- Balance System SD
- NEW Balance System SD (with v4.X Software)
- FreeStep SAS
- Gait Trainer 3
- Hamstring Injury Testing Protocols for the System 4
- NEW Integrated Music Therapy
- Interactive Case Study: Parkinson's Disease
- Interactive Case Study: Peripheral Neuropathy
- Interactive Case Study: Stroke (CVA) Patient
- NEW medBike
- NEW NxStep Unweighing System
- Sit2Stand Trainer
- Specialized Attachments and Positioning for System 3 and 4
- Unweighing System
- Using Balance Measurements in Concussion Management
- VibroTactile System
The program curriculum is designed to match the instruction you receive during an in-service visit, and more. However, you can take the courses at your own pace. You also have the ability to quickly navigate to the content that is most relevant to you, and view the rest at a later date, if you choose.
The courses are comprised mainly of short tutorial videos and interactive exercises which simulate the actual product software interface. The viewing time for the courses is about 1.5-2 hours for the Operational modules and 30 minutes for the Applications modules.
The courses can be viewed by anyone on your staff and will be a resource for new staff members or refresher training.