SEMINAR: Univ of Southern Mississippi EBP Sports Medicine Workshop: Assessment of Hamstring Injuries-Treatment Strategies; Emergency Action Plans; and Medical Services
Univ of Southern Mississippi
– Evidence-Based Assessment of Hamstring Injuries, Appropriate Intervention and Effective Prevention Strategies (3.0 EBP CEUs)
– Evidence-Based EAP for Safer Sports (1.5 EBP CEUs)
– Evidence-Based Provision of Medical Services for Collegiate and HS Programs (1.5 EBP CEUs)
July 9, 2016, 8:00am - 3:30pm
Biodex offers a series of workshops that focus on prevention and rehabilitation of common sports injuries.
• Learn the rationale behind screening and how to implement the Biodex Balance Assessment component into your new or existing concussion management program.
• Sports medicine clinicians benefit from workshops addressing hamstring injury prevention and return to play for athletic activities. >>